TTI’s Hypothetical Results
***PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS.
HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM. ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT.
IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR TO ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.
Click Here For The Full Disclaimer
Seven Key Specifics
1. All performance figures are based on trading 3 Futures contracts or 3 lots unless otherwise specified in the figures or recaps.
2. If first targets are reached, position is reduced by 2 contracts or 2 lots unless otherwise specified in the figures r recaps.
3. All trades are posted in our communications platform - Slack - which time stamps the time when the trade was called, as well as time stamps any updates to the trade, such targets reached or stops hit.
4. The trade calls through Slack can be received on any device in *real-time, PC, Mac, iOS, and Android.
5. The trade calls can occur at any time, Monday through Friday during Regular Trading Hours (RTH) or during the Globe ('overnight) sessions.
6. We offer trials to the US Morning session room, which includes a trial of the Slack trade call service. Be part of our next trial. Click here.
7. You are welcome to follow Simon's trade management, or, you can use your own as many of our members do.
February Recaps, 2019
August Recaps, 2018
In August the trading room was closed due to summer vacation. Room re-opened on September 4th.
November and December recaps and performance was not updated because most of December Simon was out for holidays. And do to the lack luster movement of the markets during November and early December, most of the calls in the room were scalpish and fast and were only called out verbally. Because they were verbal and there was no time to write them down and have them time-stamped visually for members to see, we don't include them in the performance. We greatly believe in transparency and if we cannot document the trade and validate it in writing we will not use it as our performance. Thank you.
August, 2017 Trading Room was closed