Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Trader Institute's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Trader Institute's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Trader Institute at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on The Trader Institute's web site are provided "as is". The Trader Institute makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Trader Institute does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Trader Institute or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Trader Institute's Internet site, even if The Trader Institute or a The Trader Institute authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Trader Institute's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Trader Institute does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Trader Institute may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Trader Institute does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Trader Institute has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Trader Institute of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. TTI's Code of Conduct
The Trader Institute (also known as TTI): TTI has zero-tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment of any kind is strictly prohibited, and the TTI community will not tolerate acts in violation of this policy. Any individual (student or staff) who believes that he or she has been the subject of, or has witnessed, any incidents of unacceptable behavior, is asked to contact TTI at (519) 766-8083, or email info@TheTraderInstitute.com so that we can take the appropriate action. All reports are confidential.
Unacceptable Behavior is defined as:
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Verbal abuse of any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, TTI staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Examples of verbal abuse include, but are not limited to, verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, national origin, inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces or in presentations, or threatening or stalking any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, TTI staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Disruption of presentations during sessions, in the TTI Telegram channels, TTI live room, or at other events organized by TTI throughout the virtual meeting. All participants must comply with the instructions of the moderator and any TTI virtual event staff.
- Presentations, postings, and messages should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services. TTI reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
TTI reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting, rooms, or channels without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, and TTI reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future meeting, virtually or in person.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Trader Institute's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ontario without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.